I had a really great reading month this October! I made good use of my time between classes to read (and admittedly, in one of my classes) and made good progress on my TBR!
So, my October wrap up includes:
- Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga (3 Stars) Review here!
- Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (5 Stars)
- Ahsoka by E.K Johnston (2.5 Stars)
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (5 Stars) Discussion about PJO!
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone (5 Stars)
My reading plans for November include a few physical books and an ebook! I’ve been reading more ebooks recently because I have a class 3 hours a week that I am able to read an ebook that’s on my laptop in!
The books I plan to read in November are:
- (My current read) Saints and Misfits by S.K Ali
- (My current ebook read) We Are Okay by Nina Lacour
- This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis
- Warcross by Marie Lu
If I, by some miracle, end up finishing all of these in November, I also plan on reading the second Percy Jackson book or Jane Unlimited by Kristin Cashore!
That’s all for now! Let me know your favourite books you read in October and/or any books you are looking forward to reading 🙂