I had noticed that I did a summer reading goals post last year, and thought it’d be nice to make another one of these! It’s actually exactly a year ago that I wrote that post in 2016 as I’m writing this, but this post will be going up a day later 🙂
So, this year, I’m making this list more reasonable than last year… haha oops… lets not talk about the fail of a summer I had for reading last year.
The books are:
- Three Dark Crowns (currently reading, so not pictured) by Kendare Blake
- A Torch Against the Night (finally!) by Sabaa Tahir
- The Rose and the Dagger (also finally!) by Renée Ahdieh
- History is All You Left me by Adam Silvera
- Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
I’m keeping the list at 6, because these are the books I currently own that are on my shelves and are unread. I’m also keeping it shorter so that I don’t get overwhelmed and want to start reading other books ahahah.
Hopefully I’ll get through these, and maybe I’ll make a part 2 version of this post for the last half of the summer!