Summer is finally here! I say this as I’m sitting here staring out the window of my apartment, where nothing is visible thanks to the copious amounts of fog we’ve been experiencing. I’m (not so patiently) waiting for some good weather!
Since I finished this school year a month earlier than I have before thanks to IB exams, I have a lot more time to read! I’ve gotten through 2 so far: Blue Lily, Lily Blue and The Raven King. My list of to-reads for this summer are:
- The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- Captive Prince by C.S Pacat
- Assassins Creed: Renaissance by Oliver Bowden
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E Schwab
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (just ordered today!)
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
There are also some books I started over the past year that I’m hoping to pick back up and finish like Armada by Ernest Cline and The Night Manager by John le Carré!
Hoping for tons of beach trips this summer, and hopefully enough sun to sit outside and read! Cmon Canadian weather, I believe in you!