I’ve gone through a lot of series’ in my life so far, and some I have really enjoyed, both as a young kid and at my age now! While thinking about this post, I wondered if I would still like the series’ I adored as a kid, but then I realized that it’s more about the memory of how much joy these books brought me as I grew up, rather than how my taste has changed over time.
These arent in order, but I’m going to mark the series’ I consider to be more childhood/middle years books I loved with an “*”
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Maximum Ride* by James Patterson
- Witch & Wizard*by James Patterson
- Warriors* by Erin Hunter
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
As i’m writing this I realize I might as well list some of my favourite comic series’ as well!
- Hawkeye by Matt Fraction (all time favourite!!)
- Hellcat by Kate Leth
- Young Avengers by Kieron Gillen
- Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson
That’s all I can think of at the moment!
Hoping to read even more series’ in the future. I really enjoy how attached you can get to the characters and see how they develop throughout multiple books!
My to-read series include the secon book after Messenger of Fear, A Torch against the Night, and The Rose & the Dagger!